Check out these groovy embroidery scissors that are made in Finland!
The orange handle gives them a real 1970s vibe!
I have used Fiskars scissors in my textile crafts for several years and I'm super excited to now be stocking their embroidery scissors!
They have a fine pointed tip, making them great for intricate and delicate cutting.
Here are some other features of these fab scissors:
- They are suitable for both Right and Left handed users
- They have an ergonomic patented handle for extra comfort and control
- They have a high quality stainless steel blade
- They have a long lasting cutting performance
- They cut thread, paper and cardboard
- They measure 10cm in length so are easy to store in your craft bag
I love using them in my Bargello embroidery projects but they can be used for all types of embroidery and other crafts such as knitting and crochet.
UK CUSTOMERS - THIS ITEM IS POSTED 1ST CLASS VIA ROYAL MAIL.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE UNITED KINGDOM IS NO LONGER PART OF THE EU SO THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN RECEIVING ITEMS OF SEVERAL WEEKS WHILST THEY GO THROUGH THE CUSTOMS PROCESS IN YOUR COUNTRY. ITEMS ARE POSTED TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR BUT I UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT GUARANTEE A DEFINITE DELIVERY TIME.